The days on the long road of one families Ethiopian Adoption

This blog started out as a way to record the twists, turns, highs and lows in my families journey to adopt siblings from Ethiopia. Now our children are home and we have just finished celebrating our first year as a family.

I'm Kimberly (or Fendesha), an adventurous person who aspires to be a vagabond- but for now- I spend all of my free time travelling and my down time thinking of travelling. I'm a mom of 3 (the oldest being my gorgeous canine companion), a IT project manager, and on occasion I find myself the primary writer of this blog.


Happy Reading and thank you for stopping by.

Friday, August 14, 2009

The past few weeks a photo review

One crazy moment at the sox game.

Go Sox- with Auntie Katie

Hanging at the beach with George and his daddy..
oops- yes Debritu's overalls are on backwards.

Habtamu riding his bike.


Waiting in the Rain for Habtamu to finish his swimming lesson


Waiting for Habtamu on a sunny day to finish swim lesson


Waiting with Yordanos

Soccer/T-Ball Camp

Spending time at home with Yordanos - awwwhhh







3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Looks like a great time! It's fun to see you with your kiddos :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your adoption. I hope you are able to introduce your children to some of the local Ethiopian community. Also, please help them learn tigrinya or amhaharic now! It is impossible to pick up later in life (speaking from experience).

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! The kids are beautiful!!

~Kym~

Meme Stevens- Beautiful Song- get Kleenex

Oh the places I've Been (and might go again)