The days on the long road of one families Ethiopian Adoption

This blog started out as a way to record the twists, turns, highs and lows in my families journey to adopt siblings from Ethiopia. Now our children are home and we have just finished celebrating our first year as a family.

I'm Kimberly (or Fendesha), an adventurous person who aspires to be a vagabond- but for now- I spend all of my free time travelling and my down time thinking of travelling. I'm a mom of 3 (the oldest being my gorgeous canine companion), a IT project manager, and on occasion I find myself the primary writer of this blog.


Happy Reading and thank you for stopping by.

Monday, May 17, 2010

LemLem School - has a new website!!

Many of you have seen pictures of my trips to Ethiopia. Those touching photos of the children smiling up at you, the ever enthusiastic teachers and of course the pictures from my trips with the daughter of the owner of the school.  It is Lem Lem and my months there that made me fall completely in love with Ethiopia.  


I'm so excited to announce that now I can share that love with you!!  One of the recent volunteers created a new website for the school!


Please Visit this website....pass it on to your friends and family..etc etc....


http://web.me.com/lemlemschool/Site/Tena_Yistiling!.html


If you are moved and or find yourself interested in volunteering,  or visiting the school while on another trip-and learning what a day in a school age child is like, if you would like to sponsor a student in need of subsidies or would just simply like to know more about the school itself- contact me at kbrus@yahoo.com and I'll put you in touch with the owner of the school. 










1 comment:

kn said...

Yay! How lovely! We are saving for our, now two, trips to Ethiopia and we sponsor two other children, but when we get back I will sponsor a child. It will be a year or so before I can do that but this will be our next place. So happy to see a place where children can learn.

Thank you for sharing this!

Meme Stevens- Beautiful Song- get Kleenex

Oh the places I've Been (and might go again)