The days on the long road of one families Ethiopian Adoption

This blog started out as a way to record the twists, turns, highs and lows in my families journey to adopt siblings from Ethiopia. Now our children are home and we have just finished celebrating our first year as a family.

I'm Kimberly (or Fendesha), an adventurous person who aspires to be a vagabond- but for now- I spend all of my free time travelling and my down time thinking of travelling. I'm a mom of 3 (the oldest being my gorgeous canine companion), a IT project manager, and on occasion I find myself the primary writer of this blog.


Happy Reading and thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's alright Mon- No Problem

We are in the Bahamas on a business trip and have met some lovely people. We were suppose to leave today but luck would have it- we're here for another day. In a room with a gorgeous ocean view. What a lovely surprise that life has thrown our way. A day together in Nassau, Bahamas.

on the adoption front- I've been looking at other agencies contemplating changing. Am I crazy? It's just the wait is so long with ours and it seems so much shorter with every other one. I laugh because I have this urge but then again- we're really not in a hurry are we? It's so hard in a world that's always in a rush to sit back and think.... "It's alright Mon- No Problem" :-)...

I just finished reading "There's no me with out you" Great book and a total must read. Now I'm onto - "Does Anybody look like me?".

2007 has brought with it amazing travel opportunities-thus plenty of time to read-a weekend in Paris, two weekends in Florida, a week in Jamaica, a week in the Bahamas- and it's only July.. oh joy oh joy oh joy.. can you say- no problem - no problem- no problem..! :-).

Life is good.
Read on.. Travel on...

No comments:

Meme Stevens- Beautiful Song- get Kleenex

Oh the places I've Been (and might go again)