The days on the long road of one families Ethiopian Adoption

This blog started out as a way to record the twists, turns, highs and lows in my families journey to adopt siblings from Ethiopia. Now our children are home and we have just finished celebrating our first year as a family.

I'm Kimberly (or Fendesha), an adventurous person who aspires to be a vagabond- but for now- I spend all of my free time travelling and my down time thinking of travelling. I'm a mom of 3 (the oldest being my gorgeous canine companion), a IT project manager, and on occasion I find myself the primary writer of this blog.


Happy Reading and thank you for stopping by.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Rain Rain -please go to Ethiopia and stop following me.

Ethiopia is not getting the rain it needs and here it's been a gloomy summer so far. I am hopeful that we can all make wishes to send it their way. If there's one thing I hate it's rain-and well-Ethiopia needs it- so how nice would it be if we could just send it their way. After all-they must be getting tired of the electricty and water rotations.

It feels like the rain is following me. When I was in Ethiopia- it rained- when I came home- it rained here and stopped there. BUUZZZOOO ZENAB.. UGHGHG.

Perhaps If I go back to Ethiopia -the rain will follow me back??? Laugh.

Still waiting for our few weeks of summer to arrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sup i am new here. I came accross this board I find It extremely accommodating & it's helped me out loads. I should be able to contribute and help other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later

Meme Stevens- Beautiful Song- get Kleenex

Oh the places I've Been (and might go again)