- Guantanamo Bay and the unjust tortures that are still being allowed,
- The 20 months of election "news",
- The never ending emotional roller coaster-as we wait for our adoption,
- My ever increasing awareness of racism now-racism in the 60s,
- The field of flags at our church- thousands of flags representing the soldiers that have died in the war-9 more flags added to the field-the names and homes spoken of the 9 that died this past week.
- My daily concerns over the food shortage, racial tensions between tribes, and the impact of inflation on the people in the developing country that I love.
Exhausted-I lay down my staff of hope and cry .