The days on the long road of one families Ethiopian Adoption

This blog started out as a way to record the twists, turns, highs and lows in my families journey to adopt siblings from Ethiopia. Now our children are home and we have just finished celebrating our first year as a family.

I'm Kimberly (or Fendesha), an adventurous person who aspires to be a vagabond- but for now- I spend all of my free time travelling and my down time thinking of travelling. I'm a mom of 3 (the oldest being my gorgeous canine companion), a IT project manager, and on occasion I find myself the primary writer of this blog.


Happy Reading and thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ethiopia-the whole picture- A MUST SEE!

Thank you Peter Haskell!!! Thank you-
This video has been circulating facebook and other Ethiopian interest sites for the past week or so.
I finally got a moment to peek at it- and HOLY COW...
Finally a video that shows the glory, diversity and wealth of the Ethiopian landscape! Love it!!!!
If you have not seen this video yet- it's a must see!

Ethiopia: The Whole Picture from Paul Hassell on Vimeo.

Peter has another one I really like as it reminds me of the joys of teaching in Ethiopia:
It's called "A song and a prayer" http://vimeo.com/11676034

No comments:

Meme Stevens- Beautiful Song- get Kleenex

Oh the places I've Been (and might go again)