The days on the long road of one families Ethiopian Adoption

This blog started out as a way to record the twists, turns, highs and lows in my families journey to adopt siblings from Ethiopia. Now our children are home and we have just finished celebrating our first year as a family.

I'm Kimberly (or Fendesha), an adventurous person who aspires to be a vagabond- but for now- I spend all of my free time travelling and my down time thinking of travelling. I'm a mom of 3 (the oldest being my gorgeous canine companion), a IT project manager, and on occasion I find myself the primary writer of this blog.


Happy Reading and thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Hello Everyone,
I can't say thank you enough for all of you who have helped us get so close to our goal.  We only have 1600.00 more dollars to earn to reach the $5000.00 mark.  The school is very surprised and gracious to all of the help this money is going to provide toward keeping these kids in school.  

My apologies for not updating daily. My son broke his collar bone and we have a wonderful 6 year old visitor from Fresh Air (www.freshair.org) this week.  It's been an amazing week for our family- and you'll hear more from me next week.

Thanks again and please- continue the hard work of letting people know. WE Are ALMOST THERE!!!

Hugs and love- Kimberly

No comments:

Meme Stevens- Beautiful Song- get Kleenex

Oh the places I've Been (and might go again)